Saturday 6 October 2012

September 2012

September has been a decent month for me compared to others recently. I took a little over £100 last month, largely due to a contextual adverts company payment (shouldn't mention them, but they payout at £60). I also had over £20 for affiliate payments this month, so the bulk of the months payments were from passive income. I am doing some cassette to CD jobs at this moment which will take me over double last months total already for October, so income has been coming my way lately.

I hope my proposed plans for my website development will drive more passive income my way, but this 'passive' income sometimes needs a lot of frenetic activity to bring it to fruition. The yearly totals are low for  the 'half-way' point in the financial year, but I'm hoping for some increased activity for the remaining half-year.

No comments: