Monday 29 October 2012

October 2012

2012 is fast coming to an end, November and December always seem to be really busy months with the build up to Christmas - This year I have been dragged into a couple of projects at the school my daughter attends, I usually do the PA sound for the Christmas plays, and have also committed myself to do sound for the school pantomime too - this is usually a fairly hilarious affair with parents and teachers making fun of themselves and each other.
October was a good month in terms of online income, I had a large cassette to CD project to carry out which brought in nearly £200, about £50 of which had to be re-invested in blank CD's and CD cases. There were a couple of other smaller orders, and a few other revenue streams that yielded a few pounds here and there giving me £162 profit overall. My contextual-adverts earnings are up significantly this month too, not sure why, but not complaining!
I have been really busy getting to grips with Wordpress and finally feel I am making great progress - not enough to switch this blog over, but enough to consider it very seriously for lots of future projects. I have also been extremely busy with my 'day-job' too and have been promised a bonus for all my hard work - all very handy for Christmas, but also need to get that credit-card balance down too...

No comments: