Saturday 19 May 2012

Organisation

Quite honestly, I have been rather disorganised lately due to my home office being in turmoil. This has given me the chance to have a think about how I am going to rectify things when I have a flash new office to work out of. My plan is to set one night aside per week to devote to updating sites and building new traffic. This means setting aside time to post updates to my several blogs and also to place comments on other blogs - maybe even find a forum or two - place sites into some online directories - nothing spectacular, just time set aside to get all the 'daily grind' work done. There is a lot of 'footslogging' involved in maintenance of websites whether they be blogs or  info/trading sites - it isn't really possible to leave a static site in the vague hope that traffic will arrive without any background work being done..
Time will tell whether my plan will come to fruition, but I certainly have solid intentions to devote at least the one night a week to keeping on top of my online activities.

No comments: