Saturday 12 May 2012

Latest...

Not having my home office finished is affecting quite a bit of my work - I have not started preparing my accounts for my tax return, and I am not really on top of things. My day job is still giving me a lot of pressure, but I am enjoying the new role I have at work, and am confident that the excessive pressure will be off fairly soon, and normality will resume.
I am looking forward to getting the office finished at home, I have a new light fitting to get done and some woodwork to rub down, then I will be in a position to get the skirting board back in. After that, it's a trip to Ikea to kit the place out! However I managed to spend the entire day today being Daddy and managed little more than rubbing a little of the woodwork down as far as office renovation goes - well, there's always tomorrow!

No comments: