Tuesday 28 December 2010

Last post of 2010


This will probably be the final post of 2010 as there are some payments due on the very last day of the year, it will probably be January by the time I am ready to total up December earnings.
I have reached almost 950 posts on the Munny4Hunny blog, and will have to do something special for the 1000th post next year. Admittedly, many of those entries are paid posts, but that is what this blog is all about after all. In total, I have posted over 1760 posts on blogger-hosted blogs over the last four years. I have also built a couple of websites to fill out my online 'portfolio' of money-making projects.
So far, I have failed to locate a goose that lays golden eggs, but I have both earned and learned during this time. It's probably fair to say I have learned more than I have earned, and my ultimate online project has yet to come to fruition. Using the adage 'do what you do best' I have formulated and nurtured ideas over the last 12 months - If only I can find the time, I have plans to create a group of websites that should give me increased 'active' and passive revenue streams - just that elusive resource of 'time' that seems to be missing...
All that remains to be said is 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' - I hope your new year will be fruitful, rewarding and joyful.


No comments: