Monday 6 December 2010

Free Slideshow


I have been looking for a free service that will host a slideshow for a website, I couldn't get to grips with 'flikr' and 'photobucket' insist on advertising their service alongside the slideshow. In the end, I looked up questions on yahoo answers and found a suggestion for a site I had not heard of before. If you need animations or a slideshow for a website, don't want to pay, AND don't want to advertise the provider... then you can try: 'Lunapic'
It worked great for me, although not all the transitions work as they should, a simple slideshow was easy to create. I pasted the code into my site, and was well pleased with the results. The photobucket results were better quality, but as this 'job' isn't going to earn me anything, I was reluctant to pay for the non-advert version. I reckon I owe 'Lunapic' a review and a link, so here it is...

No comments: