Wednesday 1 December 2010

Earnings November 2010

This months earnings were heavily supplemented by paid to post income that was completed in the closing week of last month, and was paid at the start of this month - so despite the healthy(ish) profit, things have been quite quiet. Added to this, I had a £22 pay out from eBay partnership, even though they are supposed to pay out at £25... ( I added this to the 'blogs' total, but the earnings were not related to blogs, so maybe I am going to have to add a new column...)
Earnings from placing eBay adverts on one of my sites have not been great, but this site costs me very little now it has been built, so any income is good... Added to this, I am due an Adsense payout at the end of next month...
I bought some headphones, so that accounts for most of the outgoings this month. As you can see, my total profit for the (calendar) year has just tipped over the £1000 mark with a month yet to run - I think declared earnings for last (financial) year were about £800, so I think we are going in the right direction...
I have a spare 'pay as you go' mobile phone that I use as a contact number for various internet projects, I am thinking of moving this to a cheap contract and funding it from earnings - this would get me a much funkier phone, so I am quite tempted... maybe I'll treat myself after Christmas...

No comments: