Wednesday 3 December 2008

November Earnings

Earnings took a bit of a drop this month, but to be honest I put less effort into paid blogging and concentrated on other online projects. On the positive side I have been paid by Adsense again this month - the fourth payout in 2008, and that will help to see me through the Christmas period. I should just point out that I don't record Adsense earnings as blog earnings except where the earnings are directly attributable to blogs rather than other online projects.
This months' total earnings were just a little over $73, which is lower than recent months. The majority of earnings coming via PayU2Blog. I am working out a new blog project at the moment which is going to be considerably different to previous projects, I'm not even sure if I can monetise it as yet and it may be a while before I am ready to unveil anything. I am thinking of going 'Wordpress' for the first time and am researching the most cost-effective way of doing that. Most services seem to charge about $6.95 a month to host Wordpress, and I was disappointed to find that GoDaddy seem to be more expensive as they are my favourite domain-purchasing service. More about this to follow...

No comments: