Monday 8 September 2008

Ebaying

I have been doing a lot of eBaying lately selling of some stuff the little one doesn't use any more, and some stuff that I don't use any more... I like to take as professional approach as I can with my eBay sales. I email all purchasers to tell them that their goods are on the way. I always include some paperwork in the package, and I always pack the goods as well as I can.
I figure that I get a good buzz from a package that has been thoughtfully prepared, so I assume my clients will feel the same. I always use clean packaging where possible, and always try to find the original box and instructions for the item as that always gives the impression that you have looked after it well. All my sales go out in shipping boxes that give the right impression to make sure I keep that all important 100% satisfaction rating.

No comments: