Monday 4 August 2008

July 2008

My blogging earnings for July have been $147 raised from a variety of sources including PPP, PayU2Blog, Creamaid and Adsense. My Adsense earnings have been building nicely, I think last time I got paid, there was already about $30 in the pot towards my next payout - this time there will be $70 already in the pot so I am hoping to get paid out much quicker this time. I should point out of course that the majority of my Adsense earnings comes from sources other than blogs... although my newer blogs have contributed recently.
I also get payouts from fixed adverts which raise around another $50 per month, and the occassional privately requested advert/text link which sometimes brings in an extra $40 or $50. I have been impressed this month with the amount of traffic that it is possible to drum up via StumbleUpon, and next month I am going to try another method of raising traffic levels and generally pursue some networking ideas to build up 'readership' of my various blogs.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Well done on the $147 - I hope that you can do even better during August although August does tend to be the slowest month of the year due to so many people being on holiday.

jay said...

too right, I've not done many cassettes lately...