Monday 15 October 2007

Stainless Steel Cabinets from the Car Guy

I was browsing a friends blog the other day when I came across an article about products from Car Guy Garage - this site has the coolest stainless steel cabinets I have ever seen, I honestly spent about 15 minutes browsing through the pictures and imagining where I could use these cabinets if I had some.
The obvious home for these would be in a nice big garage (if I had one) and they would certainly look the part in a professional garage. When I started thinking about the possible uses, it struck me that you could make a very hard-wearing kitchen from these products, and how fantastic would they look in your home office, or even in a really avant garde boardroom where you wanted to make a statement. I have to admit that we are basically talking 'boys toys' here and it might take some persuading to get anyone else in the house to agree with me, but we can dream and drool can't we??
The one I have posted at the top here is called 'diamond plate garage cabinet' and looks just incredible, but then how about the one below for an office environment? This is high quality heavy-gauge equipment too, not the sort of thing that will wear out in a hurry. So if you buy some, make sure you really like it, because I don't think it's a short-term investment....
One other touch I thought was really nice, is that they have a range of light switch covers and socket outlet covers to make the steel cabinets. Pay Car Guy Garage a visit and let your imagination run wild...

No comments: