Monday 8 October 2007

MyLot

It's a while since I even mentioned MyLot, and I am inspired to do so again, just for those that have not discovered it, or who are thinking of taking part. First off, let me say that the attraction of MyLot for me, is not the fact that you can make money online just for taking part in discussions about anything from warts to existentialism, or from gardening to World war Two. No, the reason I am attracted to MyLot is the interaction, the ability to express yourself in many many different topics that might interest you... and then.... you get paid too! the subtle difference is that I enjoy the discussions without payment, so any payout is just a bonus. And here's the real deal, you won't get rich on Mylot, you can't even make decent pocket money on MyLot unless you have a huge downline of referrals (which I don't, but if you want to be referred, be my guest....). The truth is that you may have to take part in about three hundred or more discussions to make the $10 payout (it takes much longer if you don't post 'good quality' comments), but the chances are that once you make a few friends and get stuck into some good debates, you won't even notice the slow build-up of your income.
It may not be for everyone and I have blown both hot and cold about it myself, but on the whole if you like getting involved in discussions and you think you have something to offer in terms of either questions or answers, then why not give it a try?

1 comment:

Facebook.Com/FindCash said...

I love MyLot and am in it for the friends, mentors, and the money is just iciing on the cake. Please visit http://www.findcash.blogspot.com/ for money-making tips as social networking explodes online. Thanks, Stephen