Thursday 11 October 2007

Another win!

I'm a bit shocked to have won another contest, that's one last month and one this month - no big deal you might think, but I'm not one of those people that wins competitions. There ARE a kind of people who win competitions aren't there?? A tribe of winners who relentlessly work hard at winning all the stuff I would like to win, but never do... maybe not, or maybe I have just managed to get into a winning mentality. I won the prize over at Ellies blog ThePinkC, which just happens to be one of my favourite blogs and one of the best blogs out in the blogosphere IMHO- which is good news because my prize is a variety of prominent promotional positions on ThePinkC. I get a sidebar text-link and RSS text link and a 125x125pixel banner position for a full three months.
I joked about getting a banner designed ready for when I won the prize, but didn't actually do it... So I have been frantically working away at a new design today - I am quite pleased with the result, but then I am easily pleased...
Let's hope the winning streak continues, and I might be able to pass some more winnings onto others by having more competitions of my own.

3 comments:

Linky Love said...

I am green of envy, or should I say pink of envy :-)

Your next price could be 1 month of your bannertime at thepinkc :-)

I would dare to say she is the best blogger on the internet, but then you will be green of envy :-)

Ok, she is the best geek girl blogger :-)

jay said...

I'm keeping my banner time for myself...sorry!!
I visited your site today, nice new template...I got upset by the 8 year old girl story though... I have a little girl and I find I can't even watch bad news stories about children anymore... I'm getting emotional in my old age...

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jay - and to the other winners, too!

I'm thankful for your participation in the contest. Look out for your review this weekend - I'll also be sure to email it to you, also!

Blog Contests can be a good way to generate buzz, and I've learned some important lessons, so I'll be blogging about that, too!