Wednesday 19 September 2007

Mr Prizes - contests website

MrPrizes.com - Your online guide through a fun and easy to use resource to win cash and prizes.
I got a comment from Mr Prizes to say that he'd featured my contest, so naturally I went over to have a look... This is a great website with stacks and stacks of competitions and good links. I haven't had time yet to really explore everything on the site, but rest-assured I'll be going back to see what is on offer. Other sites featuring blogging competitions tend to be in a blog-style, but this one is a more conventional website. He has a cool widget which you can place on your site or blog that will keep your readers up to date with the latest competitions.

(I was even able to customise the widget to fit in with my new red theme) All-in-all this looks to me like it will be a very successful site, and one which I for one will find very useful.

No comments: