Saturday 1 September 2007

August 2007

Looking back on August, there is an obvious change in emphasis and direction that is showing through. I have reached the point where I am ready to overhaul Munny4Hunny and concentrate on some new goals. I would still like to regain my pagerank and continue the quest for paid posts through PPP, but if that doesn't happen, I will need a new focus.
I have some ideas for a blog facelift, and my new emphasis will be a continuation of my current theme which is blog competitions (preferably for cash).
As far as earnings go, I have made about $31 one way and another in August which is a slight improvement on the previous month. However, please don't think that this is the full story... since May 2007, I have made around $550 from my original website, and this is continuing to build. I have been able to use this small pool of cash to fund web-hosting for my newest information website which I hope will prove to be profitable in the future, and will serve as a platform for any new projects. My current challenge is to be able to close off unprofitable avenues and put more effort into the profitable ones - I've learned that it's not helpful to have any more than about three or four live projects running at any one time....so they may as well be the best that you can make them.

No comments: