Sunday 16 September 2007

The Competition hots up!

It's time for some link love to those who have entered the Livewyre.NET contest.
There have been 13 individual entrants, who have posted on 18 different locations, so that's 18 entries going into the hat. Multiple entrants just get the one link-back in this post though...
There are still two weeks remaining for new entries to be added to the list, there is a one in eighteen chance of winning the random prize as it stands at the moment.
I really would like to give a clue about the rules, but I really can't (you may see why when I eventually reveal all..) - all I can say is I would be grateful if entrants would read the competition post carefully.... (There's a hint there).
Here are the hopeful entrants so far then:

Greg | Linky Love | Rachel | Ellie | The Prize Blog | Nitrogen | Garion | Vijay | Linkbait | Phil Van Treuren | Vincent Chow | IceDragon | Laura |

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. I had to go look to see why I had linky love. I discovered it was because of the contest blurb I posted on my blog.

I posted the blurb as a courtesy for my readers of my daily edition of contest roundups. I wasn't really entering the contest.... BUT... I think I will now. I am writing up my post and will hop over to the competition thread and leave a link in a moment.

Laura