Wednesday 2 October 2013

Working for Hunny..


Well, I set this blog up as an experiment to see if it was possible to make online earnings from a blog. My intention was always to use the income to buy things that I could otherwise not afford, hence the 'Hunny' part of the name is supposed to represent 'treats' of whatever kind. I am now all set to buy a new Android phone as a 'reward' for all my hard (!) work. I just had a job in from another online income source that will pay me around £100, just enough for me to get that new phone I have been looking at.

I think I can also justify offsetting the costs of the phone against income for tax purposes as I do use that phone line for the business. I don't put the phone charges through the business although I probably could do that too.

I also hope to find loads of new Android Apps that I can blog about too!

No comments: