Wednesday 25 September 2013

Android - making my mind up

I have now pretty much made up my mind on what I am going to get, but haven't actually taken the plunge yet.. I have been wavering between wanting to buy a tablet PC for using around the house, or getting a new Android phone, and I have settled on getting a 'phone. My current phone is a bit slow and often gets a bit confused. It's only Android 2.1 I and single core, but I have seen a quad-core with Android 4.2 and I reckon that's the phone for me. It currently costs a little under a hundred pounds ($130??) from the McBub website - I am waiting on a cassette conversion job that will bring in around that amount, so I am using that as my trigger, If I get the job, I will use the money to buy the phone.
Can't wait to see how much better it will be than my old 'phone and hopefully I will be in a better position to try out more apps - my current phone cannot hold many apps, and despite the fact that I have a decent sized SD card in there, it cannot move apps to the card, so adding apps always means removing old ones...

No comments: