Tuesday 10 January 2012

Quiet January

2012 has so far been a quiet month for online activities, but that is more than made up for by how busy I have been offline with my regular job. It is nice to have a break over Christmas and the New Year, but I could do with a few things that would give me a boost to my Paypal funds...
Although I have pretty much decided that the laptop restoring idea is not going to make much profit, I do have a lot of spare parts, some of which I may be able to use to make up a few working laptops with a few additional parts. For this reason, I have started trawling eBay looking for bargains again.. I am assured that of the four 'spare' laptop motherboards I have at least some of them can be 'repaired' so hopefully that will give me a platform to sell some working systems - if that doesn't work, I will need to catalogue all the spare parts that I have and see if I can sell those off instead...

1 comment:

Achieve Your 100 said...

Good luck with it - it can be tricky earning money in your spare time.