Saturday 1 October 2011

September 2011

Adsense payout and affiliates have shored up an otherwise fairly quiet month. Affiliate payments amounted to £22.50 this month which is very pleasing - with this affiliate, I don't think there is a way of finding out which adverts are being clicked, so I'm not entirely sure where the revenue is coming from - but it is very welcome all the same...

One positive is that I have not spent a cent this month, so it's all profit! Cassette conversions have been very quiet, but I have one just done that will figure in next months takings. Overall, not a bad month, but heavily reliant on a (relatively) large injection of cash from Adsense. £637 profit for the half year so far which is in line with last years income. Hopefully I can build on this to overtake last years figure, but either way - it's all good (as they say)...

No comments: