Monday 31 October 2011

The end of October approacheth...

As the clocks have gone back, Christmas and wintry weather is on the horizon and a quiet month ends with a bit of a splutter. Thankfully I have had a few cassette to CD conversions to supplement the meagre paid blogging opportunities. I had begun to worry that paid blogging was showing signs of drying up altogether, but there are still a few opps out there if you can be bothered to chase them down.
I have opted for the new Adsense dashboard, but am finding it less than intuitive when it comes to assessing performance. I am sure Adsense performance is going up and down, but am less sure which of the various URL's I use are performing better and which are performing badly.
Many a time I have wished that I had more time to look into these things more deeply, but then if I did, it would probably mean I wasn't doing my day-job properly which, after all is the main means of keeping the wolf from the door...
I managed to find time to put a few eBay auctions on this weekend, and as I still have a few laptops to get rid of, I need to make sure I get a return on the 'investment'.
I hope to post earnings for October soon - watch this space...

No comments: