Monday 5 September 2011

August 2011

Being away at the end of the month has delayed my monthly income report, and to be fair, since I was on vacation, I have not even been thinking much about what my earnings for August might have been.
Altogether, it has not been my busiest month on all fronts, nonetheless, earnings have continued to come in.. a modest £79 is still a welcome addition to the coffers. This month has seen a small return on some of my expenditure on faulty laptops, but for the moment, I am not including these figures in my 'earnings' report. I think it may turn a small profit, but on the whole, I don't think there are vast amounts to be made from this venture, yet I am glad that I gave it a go.

This month, I have reached (yet to be paid) another payout for Adsense which is always a welcome landmark, I have done a few tape to CD conversions and a few paid postings, for some of which I will have to wait a month for payment. I have been assessing the effectiveness of affiliates and am pleased to find that I am getting great results from one of my affiliates and am expecting to be able to report more earnings next month - not massive earnings as yet, but this may be an affiliate that might be worth spending a bit more time and effort on. Ultimately affiliates are the perfect goal as they are true passive earnings once they are set up. However you can never really leave this type of project completely alone, traffic does not usually arrive of it's own accord.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Well done on earning something, August always used to be a really quiet month for me, although I had my best month ever this year. I think it is just because I have a couple of customers who need tonnes of work to be done and I happened to have enough time to do it.