Friday 10 June 2011

SLR cameras


If I had to choose gadgets that I desired, but have not yet managed to find at the right price, slr cameras would be amongst the first to come to mind. The last time I bought a new (non-SLR) digital camera, it cost me several hundred pounds, and yet I have recently replaced it with an equivalent but slightly better camera from eBay for less than £5...
I was never able to afford an SLR camera even before they were available in digital format, so the chances of being in a position to make that kind of 'investment' are slim. However, like all things technical, prices are likely to fall at least for the camera bodies if not for the lenses. The massive drop in prices we have come to expect for digital equipment will not apply to lenses for which there is a long established market.
I have recently been taking a lot of photo's for a website that I am building, and photo's of the goods offered are going to be crucial - so I am one step nearer to persuading myself that a digital SLR camera could be a vital work tool!

No comments: