Sunday 1 May 2011

Earnings April 2011

Turnover of £70 this month, which is nothing special, but after a bumper month in March, a slight slump was expected. I spent £15 on a CD player from eBay - this counts as equipment for cassette to CD conversions, so goes in the spreadsheet.
I have just made another Adsense payout total, so can look forward to that in the next month or so. April income was about average on the blogging side, not so busy for cassette conversions though. I have also just noticed that my regular passive income seems to have finally dried up - I had been reticent to make significant changes to one of my sites in case of disrupting this income, I guess if it doesn't return, I am free to make the changes I want (including removing some of the 'fixed' ads, and defunct pages that still had 'contracts' for fixed ads).
I have not really pursued 'fixed' ads very hard since this type of income began to wane a few years back, so now might be a good time to see if there are any new ways of getting regular fixed sponsorship payments for web pages.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have found that my advertising revenue on my blogs has waned too. But like you, I have not looked around lately to see what opportunities are available. I might just take a look as it could be worth a good few dollars.

jay said...

I got paid late this month, so my plans to ditch certain web pages will have to be shelved for now...