Thursday 16 July 2009

Monthly earnings

Sometimes you sit waiting for a bus, sometimes they all come at once... today was one of those all coming at once days. I got paid by Sponsored reviews, and Blogsvertise today not only that, but I had a payment for fixed ads (non-blog) making a total Paypal haul of about $55 today! This will have considerable influence on my eBay activities... I may just take a punt on a better CPU and motherboard than I had previously intended to purchase (although it would be nice to pay something into the bank account too...).
On the credit card front, I have just one payment to make on my 0% card which will see an end to my 'large' CC debt - but unfortunately I have been forced to use my regular card for some purchases which sees me facing a small bill that I cannot pay off immediately, but I hope will be disappearing over the next few months. In fact after writing this, it does seem a bit silly for me to be considering spending on a new mobo, so I may have to review that particular desire and put it on the back-burner. After all, there will be more money to be made and I am half-way towards another Adsense payment having receieved a payment at the start of this month. I am getting a bit more business through my non-blog internet dealings too, so all-in-all despite the economic down-turn, earnings are certainly there to be had for those prepared to work for them.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am glad things are still ticking along for you. Things are slow for me too but I am determined to keep going with it and get that mortgage paid off!