Thursday 2 July 2009

Earnings June 2009

Not a bad month in June, steady earnings from a few different sources giving a total of around $90 from blogs. The last few days offered up a few dollars from Adsense, and this has continued today. I should actually be getting a payment from Adsense about now anyway... I have said this before, but it bears repeating, that the majority of my Adsense earnings do NOT come from blogs, but increasingly, my blogs are adding to the overall earnings. This month has seen a bit of an upturn in non-blog earnings too, plus someone has pointed me in the direction of a ludicrously good deal for web hosting which I may well be posting about soon. In essence this hosting deal allows you to host multiple domains for one payment which is equivalent to what I am paying for each of my hosted domains - This certainly bears investigation although it may mean having to go off-line for a day or two to get 'A records' pointing in the right place etc... With this deal I could even switch all my blogs over to Wordpress for no extra charge - a claim again which bears investigating!
OK, back to the earnings then... Good result from sponsored reviews once more, this is turning into one of my favourite sources of paid blogging opps. Some revival of earnings from Blogsvertise - some time since they had any opps for me... PayU2blog continue to provide decent revenue, and a good few dollars from contextual advertising adds nicely to the pot. Before you start to believe I have done a one-dollar post for PPP, this was a correction from an amount I had wrongly declared previously....

1 comment:

Linky Love said...

Hi Jay,

My webhost also allows more than 1 domain for 1 payment.

And any wordpress can import a blogger blog without your webhost interfering:
tools
import
blogger

So that leaves me the question: A records: what's it all about?

Have a nice weekend :-)