Tuesday 25 December 2007

Happy Christmas

"Sticky until the Turkey has all gone...."
Well it IS that time of year after all, and I just wanted to wish any visitors that happen onto my blog a Very Happy Christmas. I am 'into' the real Christmas, it's not a time for getting fat, drunk and obnoxious, but a time to celebrate the gift of life that we have all been given. For some of us, that will also involve celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. Even if that isn't your focus, have a very merry Christmas anyway.
I will be taking a few days away from the Internet to enjoy some family time next week as I tend to spend far too much time in front of a PC when I am at home. Batteries will be recharged for the new year, ready to drum up some serious traffic....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too Buddy.. keep up the work will make it someday.