Tuesday 20 February 2007

In pursuit of paid to blog

Now I think this blog looks right and is indexed I will need to drive some traffic to it. There are some link-exchange shemes which I could get involved in but if I do that, I will have to remove my Adsense adverts or jeopardize my whole adsense account (which is active on two other websites) and since I don't get any clicks to speak of at this blog, I think that might be the sensible solution, at least for the short-term.
I am a member of mybloglog.com, a community site which allows you to list your blogs and websites, I'm not really active there, but at least the sites are listed and there does seem to be some activity - these community sites do not adversly affect adsense and it makes sense for a blogger to get their sites publicised in this manner. I have a bit of a chicken and egg situation here in that I can't write about paid-to-blog until I have got a paid-to-blog organisation interested in this site, so the content cannot be built up until I can actually do some paid blogging... slight flaw in the cunning plan, but the project will go on....

1 comment:

stratz said...

Nice Sites I chacked them all out. if you want to exchange links for any of them let me know. www.gregstratz.blogspot.com