Wednesday 7 February 2007

Blogitive

OK, I tried submitting this site to Blogitive, but they said it wasn't popular enough yet. I can see their point, the blog has only recently been started and hasn't been indexed by Google yet. Once the indexing is done, I will try again.
They recommended submitting the site to feedburner, which appears to be a service which uses RSS feed to promote your site. I blindly went along with the suggestion and hope to learn a little more as we go on, so that I can report my findings here. I have submitted both of my blogs to feedburner and will log back into their website another day to see how my blogs are doing and whether I can find out a bit more about how it works, and why I should participate. I was concerned that it might not be approved of by adsense, but I Googled and found out that they have been approved by Adsense for actually inserting adsense into their feeds, so I guess you can consider their service 'Adsense friendly'. I am paranoid about offending Adsense since I discovered (via an email from Google) that using 'Autohits' contravened Adsense rules.

No comments: