Saturday 12 January 2013

Back in the saddle


After a reasonably relaxing Christmas and New Year, I am back into the swing of things and working long hours at my day job once more. More deadlines and a huge work-load are keeping me particulalry busy. To be fair, the last 12 months have been manic, I was hoping that it might have levelled out a bit by now...

It's always good to be busy, so I don't want to moan, and in fact I enjoy having a lot to do, but what is missing is a bit of balance.

I beleive all humankind needs balance in all areas of their lives including work-time and home-time. At home, it's nice to balance family-time with a time to do tasks and time to yourself. At work it is good to have a variety of tasks, and a little time to relax in between. Right now, I need to be able to get a bit of balance into both work and home life.

No comments: