Thursday 1 March 2012

Steel Buildings Canada


Spring is just around the corner and I am already back into the swing of DIY - something I have not really been able to get 'into' for a long while. There's not too many big projects planned, just a bit of indoor decorating and refurbishment. However, it never ceases to amaze me just how much background work is required for seemingly the simplest of tasks. For instance, my better half recently requested that I sort out the skirting boards in the small office we have at home. This simple request has seen a complete overhaul of the room take place. The walls have been stripped of wallpaper in preparation for painting, the floorbards have been taken up and replaced, I have fitted new sockets for telephone, cable and network plus three power sockets. Nothing is simple....
It has highlighted to me that I really need a decent workshop of the type that are available from steel buildings canada, I had a small shed a few years back, but it is now full of garden stuff, so I don't have a much-needed workshop. Consequently I am doing all the work in-situ and moving the remaining furniture around in order to saw up floor boards etc..
I would post up some 'before and after' photo's, but to be honest the 'before' photo's would be just too unsightly... I may post up some 'after' photo's though - watch this space...

No comments: