Friday 30 March 2012

March Catch-up

As March draws to a close, I am pleased to be able to report that takings this month are a little better than last months dire offering. I have a new injury having gone temporarily blind in my right eye after an impact playing football on Tuesday.. sight is mostly restored, but they eye is still a bit sore and generally making me grumpy. Still, I had a much-needed day off today, my 'proper' job has been crazy busy lately, but the boss has promised a bonus!
I was able to do another tape to CD conversion today, plus I had time to remove a radiator from my 'office' at home and to remove the last few pieces of skirting board (I have been instructed to replace the skirting board, which has resulted in a whole scheme of works including ripping up all the floor-boards and re-fitting them all...). As part of this undertaking, I am also stripping all the walls and practically rebuilding the whole room... Still lots to do, but the light at the end of the tunnel is I can spend some of my online earnings on some new office furniture!
Official March figures to follow...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am glad things are getting better. That football is a dangerous game though!