Tuesday 6 January 2009

Earnings December 2008

I am pleased to report $105 earnings mostly from PayU2Blog and PPP during December. A few dollars come from surveys, but to be honest I have not reached payout from any of the survey schemes that I use - these are not schemes that will be main earners though they are useful for 'topping up' the earnings. I am still getting reasonable success on Adsense and this could be improved if I could generate visitors more easily.
I (as always) have a few schemes to pursue, namely affiliates on one of my non-blog' sites - this should generate some revenue if I can get it right, but it needs some major re-working and there is never the time. I have started on a new blog and would like to use this to explore the possibilities that Wordpress has to offer - again where the time is going to come from I don't know...
At least the paid blog earnings are ticking over nicely providing some residual funds some of which I am going to need to fund the Wordpress project. Although the eranings from Paid to Blog are lower now than originally seen 18 months or so ago, I find the extra cash keeps me from spending money that would otherwise be accumulating on my credit card, so the benefits are clear to me and have helped me to reduce my credit card bill by 90% in the last two years - I am aiming to have it cleared in 7 months time..

No comments: