Wednesday 16 January 2008

$50 blog contest

Super-duper, easy peasy blog contests with plenty of cash on offer - what more could you want...?
Melbel has started a great new blogging contest for a $50 payout - the means of entry is simple, my choices will be to post an entry in a forum, leave a comment against the original post
See the original post here..
and post about it in at least one blog - so that's at least three entries for just 5 minutes typing...
For those that have not visited Mel's blog can I suggest that you take a trip over there to check out her new layout. It's a very cool template, nice and airy and quite different to the intense colours that used to be on her blog when I first visited.
Mel is recently married and has some bills to pay, her blog contains a mixture of personal posts on varying topics and some reporting of the ways she has been making money on the internet. Mel is a fan of sushi and is aiming to be an ebay powerseller. If you want to know any more, get over there and take a look yourself....
[competition now closed]

1 comment:

Facebook.Com/FindCash said...

Hi Jay, I earned $10.35 easily with Bidvertiser due to my blog generating excessive traffic. I should be paid again very soon. Please visit my other blog for money-making secrets as social networking explodes online. Also, don't miss this opportunity of a lifetime here. Thanks, Stephen