Thursday 3 January 2008

Looking forward to 2008

Happy New Year!
It is difficult to predict what will happen in the blogosphere in 2008, many of us hoped that Google would not punish paid bloggers in 2007, but it happened all the same...
My December earnings were almost non-existent, but then I didn't really go looking for revenue, but sat back and was paid out for my hard(?) work in November. I made another $30 during December, but was paid out a huge (for me!) $240. I spent most of the money on PC upgrades and some equipment which will hopefully help me to make more online revenue in 2008.
Purchases:
Flat screen 17"(refurbished, ebay) $120
Hard drive 300GB (new, ebay) $80
External DVD writer (hardly used, ebay) $65
Extra 1GB RAM (new, ebay) $35
...and a few other bits and bobs which may help me to add another string to my internet-earnings bow.
I have a lot to be getting on with outside of my munny4hunny activities, hopefully this will not stop me posting here as I like to try to keep the ball rolling on as many projects as I can. I am currently applying a totally new template to one of my websites and attempting to add some meaningful content to another. I also am required to quickly get to grips with PHP for a commercial site that I am responsible for. That's enough for now, because I am on a strict regime of updating at least one page on my website every day (I haven't done todays yet) and I have to get up and go and do my 'real' job in six hours time...
The other good news I have is that my second ever Adsense payout is on the way and I actually earned as much from Adsense in December as I did by paid blogging!!

No comments: