Tuesday 21 January 2014

Fast Racing for Android


I have just three games on my Android phone now, having just removed the ones I don't play (including 'Angry Birds' would you believe?). Two of them I have already written about on this blog, so that just leaves 'Fast Racing'...

I really enjoyed playing this on my smaller-screen phone, but on the larger screen version (my new phone has a 5.4" screen) it really gets far better. The races get progressively more difficult as you go through, and you build up winnings to spend on  advantages such as starting on the front of the grid or tweaks to your car (or even a whole car upgrade).

The control using screen-tilt to steer the car is fun to use and the whole experience gets quite addictive - I can recommend this as a 'keeper'. If you download it, you will be sure to get hooked within minutes. I reckon the fun probably wears off after about a month or so - a months fun gaming and nothing to pay - give it a go...

No comments: