Sunday 25 August 2013

Summer Update

It seems an update is long overdue, but due to pressure of my daily work, there has been little progress in the sphere of my online 'work'. I actually have seen a small upturn in interest for turning cassettes into CD's after a few months with little or no interest at all. Passive earnings have been erratic - but recent activity must have triggered a payment from one of my affiliates that I have had for years without having seen any reward. $35 appeared in my PayPal account without any warning, which is always nice... I think it has taken about 3 years to amass enough to trigger a payment.
I have finally been awarded a log-awaited pay increase at work and am planning to buy my company car which will save me around £1000 a year in tax - things are looking up!
I would love to be able to plan some online strategy and it is always at the back of my mind, however I have to concentrate on work and family before considering online domination... I have lots of half-formed plans and very little time to do anything about them. I haven't even done my tax return yet which is very lax for me.
I hope by the time I come to do my next update I will able to report that the tax return has been completed - I have recently been hankering after a tablet computer to use around the house, so am thinking of offsetting some of my online profits by getting a cheap Android tablet - especially since I have enjoyed my Android phone so much - I have half an eye on eBay although I am not sure it's a great idea to buy a tablet from eBay, as recent experiences have been sketchy to say the least.

No comments: