Thursday 6 June 2013

Drawer slides

Making good use of the loft-space at home is going to be my Summer project this year. For a while I have recognised the need to have the roof re-done. One half was done probably about 20 years ago, but the other side (the front) is ancient, anything up to about 90 years old (when the house was built). I have various shelves up there with random items of varying degrees of usefulness that I just can't seem to get rid of. My idea is to (when we can afford it) get the roof completely done and have a big window fitted, and at the same time make it more like a room than a dumping ground. I have picked up old wooden drawers that are stored up there from a place I once worked - they are solid hard-wood, and with the addition of some hettich drawer slides and some sort of cabinet to house them, they would be a neat solution to some of the storage problems in the loft.

No comments: