Friday 3 February 2012

January 2012

January has not been a particularly busy month for internet earnings, I have done a few cassettes and that has yielded about £70, plus a few affiliates and blog posts giving a gross income of around £90, I paid out a little over £6 on postage and paypal fees, hence a total income of £84.52.
I have also had a refund of £120 from the water company for overpayment of our direct debit, but in other news, I have lost about £140 on a savings plan (cheque for £120 and statement showing a loss both arrived today in the post..).
I have also had to spend £110 on a new circuit board for my central heating boiler this week, but as it all works so much better now, I feel like it was money well spent. More about how eBay solved my heating problems in a later post I think...

No comments: