Tuesday 14 August 2007

What would you do with $200

Hats off to the HOTDOGMAN for digging up this contest...it's the "What would you do with $200?" contest from 'My Affiliate Journey' you can win $100 for leaving he 100th comment on the blog or $200 for a leaving a trackback as 100th comment - think I'll go for the $200!!

And what would I do with the cash? - I'd take my little family out for a treat - we don't get too many these days......

This is a very nice cash prize, so get on over to the contest now!

Here are the rules:

  1. In order to participate in this contest you must either comment on this blog or link from your blog to to this article. (NB not THIS blog...but the original!!)
  2. The author of 100th comment will win $100. If the comment happens to be in a form of a trackback/pingback, the owner of the blog wins $200.
  3. You ABSOLUTELY MUST ACCEPT money via PayPal- if you are not able to accept payment from me via PayPal you CAN NOT PARTICIPATE in this contest.
  4. This opportunity will remain open for the life of this blog, unless 100th comment will come first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I have changed the rules for this contest. It was dragging forever. With new rules the contest will end on September 1st and the winner will be determined by a drawing.