Friday 27 April 2007

LinkyLove - a review


LinkyLove serves two purposes as far as I can see. There is an element of service blog about this site as discussed in a previous post . The site is also packed with lots of valuable information for bloggers wanting to make money or simply raise their profile on the internet.

LinkyLove whilst in the business of building up lots of links through reviews like you would expect, also offers some really good advice, not only about linking but also about general SEO, Page Rank techniques and word-press plug-ins.

The site is neat and well-written, the information you find here is the kind of thing that every blogger is going to find useful – I strongly recommend visiting and even bookmarking this page. While you are there, why not swap reviews and increase the linky love?

6 comments:

Linky Love said...

Jay has written the best review so far of Linky Love :-)

Love your link to your previous post and you are now on my todo list for a reciprocal review.

Linky Love said...

Jay, that "make money amount show thingy" in your left sidebar, is hand updated or a script?

Since I can use something like that on my blog as well :-)

Linky Love said...

Hi Jay,

Thats loud and clear explained ;-)

I left a remark on your remark on my linkylove blog :-)

Maybe you could review your other couple of websites, so we can have a look or: you can post that review on my site if they are relevant :-)

jay said...

I have another blog for SEO at:
http://www.livewyre.blogspot.com , but I don't update as often. I have a semi-commercial website at: http://www.cassette2cd.co.uk

Linky Love said...

Jay,

Did you change this review, as the feedback about my ads are gone?

Have a nice day ;-)

jay said...

no i did two similar but distinct reviews, one for munny4hunny, one for ourblogreview at: http://www.ourblogreview.com/NewLookereview/Reviews/Linkylovereview.html
that's the one that talks about the 4 column template.
Is that what you meant?